Whomever ordered Winter… Written by sidekickca It’s in at the front desk. Can you please come by and pick it up, it’s causing quite a mess. Thanks. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... Related 6 thoughts on “Whomever ordered Winter…” Finally useful!1 w00t! =) Reply And you just know they’re not going to be worth the money Reply Mine definitely are. I don’t want to spin out on the 407 again… Of course, I only just had them put back on last week… Reply I have snow tires (I think) and they aren’t all that good. 80% of the trip to work this morning consisted of fishtailing, the other 20% was using the force. PLUS, one of my wipers is completely shredded and useless. But that’s all part of winter fun! Reply You should have Scott install some reflex wipers on your car. And how do you fishtail a FWD car?!? You must have been using the force!! 😉 Reply I just mean I was sliding everywhere. All that gunk on the road was pulling me this way and that. Picky, Picky!! Yeah, I think I’ll buy a new blade tomorrow. =) Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here... Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change ) Cancel Connecting to %s Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email.