For the first time in…oh crap…12 years? I have to think about about Valentines day.
Not used to that.
I mean, we’re planning a steak dinner for the two of us, cooked on the BBQ at my place, because eating out would be murder.
But the big question is, what else should I do?
So, here’s some thoughts:
1. Roses are out because I waited too long and they would cost roughly $1million
2. However, I might be able to get some Chocolate Roses, which would be close, and who doesn’t like chocolate?
3. Candles for dinner(to look at, not eat) would also be a good idea.
4. Some romantic cheesy movie?
5. Dancing (slow, because the boy has no rhythm) in the living room?
The only trick to *all* of this is that she’ll be spending the day at my place while I’m at work, so setting all this up as a surprise is really right out.
Maybe I can pull some surprises, somehow…
Anyone else have ideas?
What is everyone else doing? Assuming you do anything that is.